Christmas came early in November for GSA. Gabby’s Sanctuary ARK hosted a field trip with twelve Vet Tech students and five faculty members from Cedar Valley College on Friday, November 22nd . They came out for a tour and to possibly volunteer. What GSA did not know was the students got together to give us needed supplies for the horses. It was a wonderful time for GSA and the students and faculty members. Some rode horses and talked about their aspirations. We cannot thank them enough for the hay, feed and all the tack and more they provided for us.
Then we had another surprise from Mrs. U.S. Women, Lesly Worley, who provided GSA with dog food, socks and towels. GSA was able to share the socks and towels with a group that feeds the homeless individuals every Thursday. We are very thankful for all of the assistance that has been provided to us this year. But we never forget about others.
As we look forward to a new decade, let’s look back on what we’ve accomplished together.
- We have rehomed two horses this year and gained two more. Addy and Rhett are new residents of GSA. Come out to see them.
- Texas Capital provided funding and toured the facility
- GSA has had over 75 new volunteers this year.
- GSA provided a community garden and provided fresh vegetables to the volunteers and the community.
- The horse and volunteers have blossomed this year and are really very happy.
With your help by making a year-end donation, you will help us continue to provide life-changing services to the horses and the Lancaster community. Your fully tax-deductible gift can be made online or amazon smile when you make a purchase, Pay pal or Facebook network for the good.
GSA would like to wish each and every one a very Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for all that you do for us.